VNA Health provides comprehensive Rehabilitation Therapies in patients’ homes. Our services include Physical Therapy (PT), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Speech Therapy (ST).
Physical Therapists help you regain mobility and independence at home by working with you to improve your muscle strength, joint movement, balance and coordination.
Occupational Therapists provide instruction and training to help you with everyday activities such as eating, bathing and dressing or preparing a meal.
Speech Therapists (a.k.a. Speech-language Pathologists) can help you recover skills related to thinking, speaking and swallowing.
You may require special medical equipment during your recovery or rehabilitation. Our LOAN CLOSET offers free short-term loan of basic aids such as wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes and bathroom safety items.
Some of the conditions VNA Health can treat through Physical Therapy include:
• Pain in the back, neck, shoulders, and arms
• Hip, knee, and ankle pain or joint replacement
• Hand pain or carpal tunnel syndrome
• Sports, work, auto, and personal injuries
• Postsurgical rehabilitation
• Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis
• Numbness, tingling, and neuropathy
• Vestibular or balance disorders
• Sprains and strains
• Movement disorders
• Decreased mobility
• Edema and lymphedema
Rehabilitation services provided under the direction of your doctor may be paid for by Medicare or other health insurance. Please find more information under Payment for Services.