The Samaritan Society is comprised of individuals who have generously included VNA Health (formerly known as Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care) in their estate planning. Members of the Samaritan Society play a significant role in sustaining the long-term fiscal viability of VNA Health and its ability to plan for the future.
Becoming a member of the Samaritan Society is quite simple. In fact, you are already a member if you have named VNA Health (or Visiting Nurse & Hospice Care) in your will or trust, established a life income gift, or have otherwise included VNA Health in your estate plans. When you inform us of your gift, we respect your wishes for participation, recognition or anonymity, as you prefer. Any details of your gift that you disclose are held in strictest confidence.
Please contact Foundation Executive Director Rebecca Benard directly at 805-690-6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have already made a provision for VNA Health in your will or estate plan.
- Peace that your legacy will bring loving care to someone in need.
- Enjoyment at VNA Health’s special events.
- Recognition in VNA Health’s communications.
- Joy that you may inspire generosity in others.
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations.
* Disclaimer – The options and definitions provided are general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax, financial, and/or legal advisors concerning the specific consequences of making these types of gifts to VNA Health Foundation.
To learn how VNA Health’s programs may help you LIVE WELL or how you can support our mission, please contact Foundation Executive Director Rebecca Benard directly at 805-690-6222 or email@example.com.