Do you have questions regarding payment?
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
You or your loved one may have questions about how our services are paid for. We’ll work with you to determine your specific coverage for the in-home health care you need. If appropriate, we will verify insurance coverage before we provide your care.
Our services may be paid for in one or more of the following ways:
- Medicare – a federally funded program primarily for those over age 65.
- MediCal – a federally and state funded program primarily for those with limited income and resources.
- Private Health Insurance – employer-sponsored or individually-purchased.
- Long-term Care Insurance – individually-purchased insurance that covers qualified in-home personal care.
- Private Pay – your own money.
- Charity Care – through the support of grants and private contributions, we are able to offer charity care on a sliding fee scale to those who cannot afford the cost of services.
If you would like to make a donation to support our mission, please click here for our Secure Online Giving Form.