MANDATORY COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
AS OF APRIL 29, 2021: For the health and safety of Serenity House patients, visitors and staff, we are…
- Limiting visitation hours to 8 AM to 8 PM
- Limiting the number of visitors to 2 guests at a time per room. Requests for outdoor visitation are managed individually. One guest may stay overnight for patients who are actively at end-of-life.
- Requiring all visitors to be screened prior to entering
- Requiring temperature checks of all visitors prior to entering
- Requiring all visitors to clean their hands prior to entering
- Requiring all visitors to wear a mask – even if vaccinated
- RESTRICTING visitors with any of the following symptoms. If you have any of these, we CANNOT permit you to enter.
- Temperature of 100.4°F
- Runny nose or sneezing
- Coughing or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Pain with deep breathing
- New loss of smell and/or taste
- New GI issues like soft stool or stomach cramps
Thank you for your understanding. Please know that we are implementing this safety measure in the spirit of being respectfully cautious to proactively slow the spread of COVID-19 for the well-being of your loved one and our community.
TO REQUEST ENTRY CALL 805-617-7777