Administrative & Events Volunteers
Help support our clinical and administrative teams.
VNA Health’s volunteer opportunities are varied and rewarding! Volunteers serve an integral role to support the clinical and administrative teams. The schedules are flexible based upon your availability. We’d love to have you join our team!
To apply, click here.
Administrative volunteers may assist with mailings, filing, copying, scanning, data entry, compiling admission packets and faxing or with event preparation tasks, such as assembly of name badges, getting supplies, and wrapping gifts.
VNA Health hosts an average of six special events each year for the purpose of fundraising, donor recognition, or community education. Volunteers are the heart of these events and play a critical role in pre-planning, set up, registration, greeting, take down and more. Volunteers work an average of 5 hours for each event.
Home Health volunteers will make “welcome” calls to our patients and families and also make follow-up phone calls after one month of service to survey about quality of care (scripts provided); they may help with tasks in Medical Records.
Loan Closet volunteers may answer phones, perform data entry, help clean equipment, copy and maintain information sheets, repair equipment, and greet the public.
- Submit an online application (link is below)
- Ask two people to email a personal or professional reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an in-person interview
- Consent to a criminal background check
- Complete training for the department and role you accept
- If you have any questions about being an Administrative Volunteer, please contact Corinne Rink at 805.690.6274 or email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in volunteering for VNA Health.