Your story can further deepen the community’s engagement with VNA Health and the work we do and how we can help. Share with us why VNA Health is important to you or how it has impacted your life (as a patient, a family member, a friend, a donor, a volunteer, an employee). When you enter your story and photo, it will be posted to this site so others can be inspired and learn from your experience.
Before entering your story, we’d like to share a few tips:
- Please use first names only.
- Don’t include city or town names; states and countries are OK.
- If your story is about someone else, please consider asking them if it’s OK to post that story.
- Please be cognizant of patient privacy and HIPAA laws.
- Please don’t use photos that you haven’t taken or don’t have permission to use. We don’t want to violate copyright laws.